Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.46555%

Looking for feedback on 9 piece Emerald Green Pearl Gretsch Stop Sign Badge Drum Set

ft leg plate bracket diamond plate 2-hole as on the 12 and 15

would not cover 4-hole Clip plate 13 and 14

vice versa two extra holes would need drilled ; two holes exposed on the other two;

It's a cluster

and I'll ya what Good Luck

may have a Green elephant here : )

.................................................. ......Joe
Posted on 2 years ago

Beautiful drums! And I bet they sound amazing.

I’m sure Maxwell would buy them for $3000. And then turn around and sell them for $6000. It may take a while, but you should sell them to someone who will play them and love them.

Posted on 2 years ago

I agree. And I have been thinking about my own collection in this regard, too. I don't have any young, interested relatives to will my drums to...I want whatever I have to end up in some loving collector's hands.

Drums like these really deserve to stay together and in someone's collection -someone who will put back the mufflers and get everything adjusted jusssst right. If I'd have seen something like this a few years ago, then I'd have it in my own collection....but I'm too old to keep buying stuff that I have no one in line to carry the torch for the next several decades for what I have already. But, man...I get lost in that color green! It's a very unique shade!

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 2 years ago

Hello , if you décide to split and sale your drums I m interested for :12,13,16,24 .

Thanks in advance . Simon

Posted on 2 years ago

Hi everyone. I’ve decided to sell the drums as a whole with Steve Maxwell on consignment. He will be handling the marketing and sale through is private sales. He agrees that they are more valuable together than split up. Like all of us, he has never seen a like set like this. Because this is such a unique kit (Emerald Green Pearl, configuration of hardware, and number of drums) I think he has the best chance to sell them at the appropriate price to a collector. I’ll keep this thread updated as events unfold. Thanks again everyone for your help.

Posted on 2 years ago

Oh well. There goes any chance of getting that beautiful set for a reasonable price now that Maxwell has hands on it.

Posted on 2 years ago

I admire and respect your decision, Heffron. I believe that is the wisest thing to do. Steve Maxwell will appreciate them and I believe he has the right connections to broker them to a proper collector. He might even fix them up and keep them, himself! I hope Steve Maxwell does a show about them on his YouTube channel!

Very cool, man! Thanks again for sharing them with us here, Heffron! Beautiful drums!

Posted on 2 years ago

Heffron!

I think you made the best decision for this wonderful set. Steve Maxwell has the resources to properly market them. I'd love to see these set up on his YouTube channel with Steve playing them!

Yes, keep this thread alive so we know how it's going!

-Mark

Posted on 2 years ago
.................................................. ......Joe
Posted on 2 years ago

WOW! $8K!!!

Such a gorgeous kit! A few years ago it would have been MINE!

Posted on 2 years ago
Action Another action Something else here