Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 123.24843%

Looking for feedback on 9 piece Emerald Green Pearl Gretsch Stop Sign Badge Drum Set

Dang! That kit is so nice....I can see it in my basement music area....It's beautiful....I see it...I see, I tell you! Duggada Duggada Duggada Duggada Duggada.....

:)

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 2 years ago

It’s yours if you want it, O-Lugs ��

Posted on 2 years ago

Ah. Camber. My first cymbals. I loved my Cambers. But they did sound like crap in retrospect.

Posted on 2 years ago

LOL Rik. They sure do sound like crap. But they did serve a purpose with my practice set. I never used them on stage or studio.

Posted on 2 years ago

One drum set--12, 13, 16, 24. The other drum set--14, 15, 18, 24. What's so difficult about doing that? Offer the snare drum, Roto toms, each cymbal or pair of hi-hat cymbals by themselves. Sell each piece of hardware separately.

No matter how far you push the envelope, it is still stationery.
Posted on 2 years ago

Thanks Leedy. The only reason I didn’t suggest that is because of how the toms are mounted. The 13 and 14 have specific mounts to the floor holder while the 12 and 15 are mounted differently to the bass drums. So if I break them up as you suggest an new mounting system would be needed. Do you think that is an issue?

Posted on 2 years ago

From Heffron

Thanks Leedy. The only reason I didn’t suggest that is because of how the toms are mounted. The 13 and 14 have specific mounts to the floor holder while the 12 and 15 are mounted differently to the bass drums. So if I break them up as you suggest an new mounting system would be needed. Do you think that is an issue?

Can you show a picture of that;

the mounting between among the various Toms; They Look all Clip mount

.................................................. ......Joe
Posted on 2 years ago

Oh I see the 12 and the 15 have a FT like leg/ diamond and the 13 and 14 have a Clip

and that is all original/ factory?

.................................................. ......Joe
Posted on 2 years ago

A part of me agrees that the idea of two sets is good for selling....but I have to say that another part of me wants to see those matched drums stay matched. I fear that the day may come when monster kits come back into vogue and the rarity of such a kit as this one is almost unheard of.....Plus the 24" bass drums are a real bonus these days when big, deep bass drum sounds are in. I think the vintage collector in me wants to see them staying together like The Brady Bunch or The Partridge Family. But...what is fate is fate.....

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 2 years ago

Attached are close up pictures of the mounts. The 12 and the 15 are on rails and the 13 and 14 are on clips. Yes, this how they came from the factory. Also, the rail on the 12 is on the left side of the BD while the rail on the 15 is on the right side. So I’m not sure what kind of mounting system would work if I made them both 5 piece sets instead of 4 and 6. Any ideas. I’m leaning towards selling them as one kit at least initially. Based on the information you all have provided and what I’ve seen out there, I’m thinking $5,000 is a fair price unless anyone has thoughts of higher or lower.

Posted on 2 years ago
Action Another action Something else here