Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.05219%

New Stamp Old Ks

anything - of interest regarding- New Stamp Ks. post here

.................................................. ......Joe
Posted on 5 years ago

Have you looked into making your new threads sticky?

Mark
BosLover
Posted on 5 years ago

Why don't you put up your 20". That thing was the bomb.

Posted on 5 years ago

From Drumaholic

Why don't you put up your 20". That thing was the bomb.

Are you talking to jda or me? My son and I have two 20" new stamps, actually newer new stamps, if you are still using that designation. But, I don't recall that you've ever heard either of them. One of them, has a large hole which fits on any stand,, and I believe we discussed how that may have come about.

Mark
BosLover
Posted on 5 years ago

From BosLover

Are you talking to jda or me?

Are you talking to me?

Are you talking to me?

[ame]https://youtu.be/4e9CkhBb18E[/ame]

Posted on 5 years ago

From Drumaholic

Are you talking to me?Are you talking to me?https://youtu.be/4e9CkhBb18E

Lol. That was helpful. ;)

Mark
BosLover
Posted on 5 years ago

From BosLover

Lol. That was helpful. ;)

Yeah, I'm talking to you, homie. It's that K. you bought off ebay about 15 years ago. I think you bought it for your son.

Posted on 5 years ago

From Drumaholic

Yeah, I'm talking to you, homie. It's that K. you bought off ebay about 15 years ago. I think you bought it for your son.

If you are talking about the one I bought from you, it was a 50's A. I did buy a 20" NOS new stamp for my son around 10 -12 years ago on eBay. I think I may have posted the sound file from the seller on VDF. It looked absolutely brand new, not polished to make it look new. but there was no paper label. I'm amazed you remember that.

Mark
BosLover
Posted on 5 years ago

From BosLover

If you are talking about the one I bought from you, it was a 50's A. I did buy a 20" NOS new stamp for my son around 10 -12 years ago on eBay. I think I may have posted the sound file from the seller on VDF. It looked absolutely brand new, not polished to make it look new. but there was no paper label. I'm amazed you remember that.

When it comes to great sounding K's I have almost a photographic memory. Yes that NOS new stamp is the one. But as to the paper label, new stamps never got those anyway. They stopped within the early intermediate stamp era.

Posted on 5 years ago

From Drumaholic

When it comes to great sounding K's I have almost a photographic memory. Yes that NOS new stamp is the one. But as to the paper label, new stamps never got those anyway. They stopped within the early intermediate stamp era.

I believe I've found the sellers original sound file from around May 2009, a 20th birthday gift for Dan. Its an .mp3 though and I'm not sure how to attach it. I must have been able to do it sometime in the past but I don't remember how. Of course, I could always hum it for you.

Edit: I just noticed I joined VDF just about the same time I acquired this New Stamp for my son. We already had a number of vintage A's and a couple of Old K's so I wonder what prompted me to join so soon after the purchase of this particular cymbal. I have no recollection.

Mark
BosLover
Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here