Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.46347%

My New/Old 63' SBP Luddy Hollywood Kit

bunny - I may be going to Hell in a box-car, but... oh my, what a ride! lol

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 12 years ago

From Purdie Shuffle

bunny - I may be going to Hell in a box-car, but... oh my, what a ride! lolJohn

I bless you now.

Yeah- I'm THAT guy!!!

Dead dogs like rusty fire hydrants!!!
Posted on 12 years ago

From bunnyman

I bless you now.

No, don't! I 'might' get into Heaven. All my friends are going to be in Hell. I don't want to spend eternity with strangers! LOL

John

Posted on 12 years ago

From Purdie Shuffle

No, don't! I 'might' get into Heaven. All my friends are going to be in Hell. I don't want to spend eternity with strangers! LOLJohn

I am only helping you here. When the big day comes, I can't help you...

Yeah- I'm THAT guy!!!

Dead dogs like rusty fire hydrants!!!
Posted on 12 years ago

Must be all that good karma you got coming your way. Congrats John!:cool:

"Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail". John Wooden

Blaemire / Jenkins-Martin drums.

http://www.jenkinsmartindrums.com/
Posted on 12 years ago

From mendozart

Must be all that good karma you got coming your way. Congrats John!:cool:

Thanx bro. And yes, all of a sudden, I've got some great old drums just falling into my lap. I'll have some stuff I acquired recently going up for sale shortly. Guys that know me, know I never put up any junk for sale. Some interesting pieces coming up. I'm thinking of selling off the COB Super from this set to help pay for the rest of the kit. It'll be like getting the SBP kit for free if I sell off the Super. Still thinking about it. Not sure yet. The SBP kit is a keeper for sure though. I just signed on with a second band and I'll need a kit that sounds great and can travel. The SBP's fill the bill perfectly.

If there's any interest in the COB Super, make me an offer I can't refuse! The shell and the lugs on this thing is like new! 9/10 example. I'm open... throw a number at me if anyone is interested.

John

Posted on 12 years ago

From Purdie Shuffle

Thanx bro. And yes, all of a sudden, I've got some great old drums just falling into my lap. I'll have some stuff I acquired recently going up for sale shortly. Guys that know me, know I never put up any junk for sale. Some interesting pieces coming up. I'm thinking of selling off the COB Super from this set to help pay for the rest of the kit. It'll be like getting the SBP kit for free if I sell off the Super. Still thinking about it. Not sure yet. The SBP kit is a keeper for sure though. I just signed on with a second band and I'll need a kit that sounds great and can travel. The SBP's fill the bill perfectly.If there's any interest in the COB Super, make me an offer I can't refuse! The shell and the lugs on this thing is like new! 9/10 example. I'm open... throw a number at me if anyone is interested.John

Wow...just a little while ago,a Rogers bb mardi gras,now this !!!!!! You continue to amaze me.Very nice John,and well deserved.The universe does take care of those who do the right thing by others.;)

Just one question though....which one of the three kits are you going to sell.?I think its time to break your 3 kit rule.Cheers

Steve B

Posted on 12 years ago

I was gonna say! What happened to the 3 kit rule man? LoLoLoLo

Might be time to upgrade that to a 5 kit rule! I know I do that kind of thing all the time. Im up to a 10 kit rule right now!

-Adam

Posted on 12 years ago

John you never cease to amaze me with your great finds , the beautiful kits you sell on VDF and you knowledge. Steve

70's Ludwig Blue Sparkle 12/13/16/18/22
70's Ludwig Natural Maple 12/13/16/18/22
65 Ludwig Silver Sparkle 13/16/20
70's Ludwig Walnut Cortex 12/13/16/22
Snares; 60's Acrolite/70's Acrolite/70's Black Beauty/
70's Natural Maple
Posted on 12 years ago

Wow! Wonderful score...

Can't wait to see the pics upcoming. Was this Ebay or Kiijij?

You seem to sell to the coolest folk too like Captain Morgan. Who new he was a drummer until you sold him a kit!

-kelly

"It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing..."
Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here