Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

My First (Ringo) Rogers!

Hey guys I picked these up recently. They aren't on my keepers list but I'm excited to have them for now and can't wait to see how they sound. These are the very first Rogers I've ever owned. I don't know much about them honestly. Any thoughts, information and or ideas about them please comment. Thanks

Curtis

Posted on 8 years ago

For some reason it will only let me post one pic at a time on the iPad so I'll post more pics later.

1 attachments
Posted on 8 years ago

Those are sweet! 13,16,20 ?

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 8 years ago

From jccabinets

Those are sweet! 13,16,20 ?

Yes I do believe it's a 20.

Posted on 8 years ago

Here are my thoughts - Rogers is the best, and that is a beautiful kit you got there! :)

Mitch

Posted on 8 years ago

More pics. Only issues with this kit seem to be the extra tom mount on the bass drum and it looks like someone had added a different mount on the FT at one point. Its very odd because the hole doesn't actually go all the way through the shell.

Posted on 8 years ago

Heres some on the inside. What do the numbers mean?

Posted on 8 years ago

Here are the tags. Hoping to learn about some Rogers here. This is my first set ever.

Posted on 8 years ago

Man I miss my Rogers kit, why did I sell them! Oh ya to make a house payment.

Those are cool, I know I said I dont like black drums before but this is not really black, lots of other colors floating around in there. I would hang on to them man!

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 8 years ago

Those are cool what a great find. I think you'll like them a lot. Congrats!

Jeff man I hope you find another Rogers kit one day. I've been there and sold a ton of things to keep us afloat in the past.

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here