Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

1940 Ludwig & Ludwig Resto

That is awesome! Matching snares are great and the shield was a nice supersize too! Im excited for you buddy!

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 8 years ago

Daaaaaaaaaammn!!!! Yo that kit is amazing! I still don't understand how you saved that duco! Nice work and congrats on that snare!

I grabbed a kit just like this years ago but the duco was in rough shape and there was no FT. Just a bass drum ride tom and snare. I traded my drummer for some stuff and he still has it. The snare is his go snare. It is really amazing.

Posted on 8 years ago

Really great work the kit looks amazing. +1 on what Jeff said about the shield. I even re-oriented the picture of it...:)

Mitch

1 attachments
Posted on 8 years ago

This one sure has come a long way.....she's beautiful..!!!

Congrats on a great outfit...!!

:):)

Kevin
Posted on 8 years ago

That is one seriously nice kit! Well played, that man! Several million out of ten for your work. Now I really want to hear how it sounds!!

Nice one mate. Top effort. Cool1

Posted on 8 years ago

Thanks, Fellas! I'm honored to own a piece of drum history like this. She's always set up in my office/music room. Once I get a set of heads for the toms, I will post some video. Can't wait to get that matching snare in my possession. More pics coming soon.

- EMD
Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here