Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.05219%

Seller Feedback

Got the parts......... thank you. They will work out excellently for me. Fair price, well shipped, and all they were claimed to be.

There really should be a "Feedback" section.

Rogers Drums Big R era 1975-1984 Dating Guide.
http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=24048
Posted on 12 years ago

I agree about the feedback section. That would be great. I can tell by John's posts that he would be a great guy to deal with. Same with Mr. Layton.

Posted on 12 years ago

Thanks, Ploughman. A pleasure doing business with you as well. Smooth transaction, good communication. As good as it gets...

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 12 years ago

I agree about the feedback section...and I can also vouch for John...he's one of the best on this forum!

- EMD
Posted on 12 years ago

From ElMoonlightDrummer

I agree about the feedback section...and I can also vouch for John...he's one of the best on this forum!

He delivers and his amps rarely feedback.

Good guy from whom to buy.

SA

BLAEMIRE DRUMS
Thanks to Mr. Jerry Jenkins
Posted on 12 years ago

John is one of the most literate and erudite people on this forum. He is honest and goes out of his way to help fellow members. If someone needs something, John will often send it without seeking any recompense at all. Many months ago, I was trying to locate a key holder for my marching snare. John had one! He insisted that it would be his pleasure to send it to me without accepting a penny for the item! That's the kind of person John is!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 12 years ago

From Gravy

I agree about the feedback section. That would be great. I can tell by John's posts that he would be a great guy to deal with. Same with Mr. Layton.

thank you gravy. much appreciated.

ive got to give a big,big thimbs up to john as well. he's a good firend of mine. we've done a ton of dealing together and had a blast doing it. never hesitate to do any business with john. he'll treat you right,and then some.

mike

Posted on 12 years ago

From ElMoonlightDrummer

I have also had the pleasure of dealing with John (face to face)

I cannot agree anymore, a GREAT asset to this forum.

Thank you John.

71 BS BB

Posted on 12 years ago

Ah... but this thread is functioning quite nicely as a POSITIVE FEEDBACK thread. With that said, keep on keepin' on men!

Tommyp

Posted on 12 years ago

Thanks All for very kind words... :p

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here