Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.85595%

What kind of wrap is this?

Hello all, I'm thinking about buying this kit, but for the life of me cannot find this wrap in the catalogs. Any ideas? Also, does anyone know what make of drums these are. Based on the funky wrap I'm assuming that they are MIJ's.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 attachments
Posted on 13 years ago

A freaking awsome one !!

I would say from what I`ve seen, it falls under the glacier type !! (like ice)

It`s a drum,.....Hit It !!

.....76/#XK9207 Phonic Sound Machine D454/D-505 snares !i
Posted on 13 years ago

I would buy it then figure it out but thats me. Not the best pictures but I can see they are pretty cool. Wish I could find neat ones like that.

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 13 years ago

+1

It looks like a lightning storm or something. Very cool looking wrap.

"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses then why the hell do they keep score Peg? - Al Bundy
Posted on 13 years ago

Probably a Blue Pearl under bad lighting.

Posted on 13 years ago

Be carefull-I have seen contact/shelf paper with that pattern.It has no reflective properties-dull and usually wrinkly....

Posted on 13 years ago

they do look a bit like my kitchen bench's, how much is the kit? might be worth a punt at the right price, being a whole kit gives more scope to collect, restore, play trade, swap and obviously if its a fair dinkum wrap your a winner.

Posted on 13 years ago

Custom Drum Wraps sells a wrap like that.

Joe

“I did not trip and fall. I attacked the floor and I believe I am winning.”
Posted on 13 years ago

Looks to have a blue marble type finish...a pic of something I found similar:

Posted on 13 years ago

Thanks for all the replies. I'm still waiting to hear back from the seller so hopefully he will be able to give a more definitive answer as to the wrap. He was unsure of the make of the drums. I agree with teverson-sr in that there does not seem to be any reflection from the wrap. Not even near the lugs where you often see reflection. My wife also thinks it is contact paper. If that is the case it would be quite a mystery as to what is underneath.

The seller is asking $250 for the kit, but I think it will go much cheaper due to rusty hoops, incomplete parts, etc...

Based on the lugs can anyone tell what make this may be?

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here