Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

WFL 48/52 RAY McKINLEY 6 1/2x14" WMP

I purchased this entire kit about 6 weeks ago it came with a 14x26" bass, 9x13" tom and this snare drum some period hardware, and a cymbal. the drums are in VGC. Just need to find a 16x16" and 16x18" floor toms now ?

1 attachments
Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 10 years ago

Very nice~! How do you like the Classic strainer?

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 10 years ago

From FFR428

Very nice~! How do you like the Classic strainer?

Thx. Glenn. I have other wfl's and Ludwig with the classic strainer, they have their faults but I like them one of the best looking strainers on the market at least too me anyway.

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 10 years ago

Thanks Mark. Yes indeed they sure are nice looking. Good stuff enjoy them!! ;)

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 10 years ago

Wow! A really beautiful drum. I agree that the classic strainer is really nice looking. Congratulations.

Posted on 10 years ago

That's a stunner in amazing condition. Can't wait to see the rest of them. Congratulations!

60's Gretsch Round Badge 22/13/16
'71 Ludwig B/O Badge 20/12/13/14/16
'72 Ludwig B/O Badge Jazzette 18/12/14
'65 Rogers Holiday 20/12/16
Posted on 10 years ago

Thx guys it is a sweet sounding snare drum. I'll have the other two photoed soon.

Posted on 10 years ago

WOW!! That thing looks incredible. Haven't to many in that nice of shape. Hard to believe it's 60 years old.

Great find Congrads to you.

Posted on 10 years ago

Man, that drum is gorgeous! Congrats

Cam

"If we can't be free we can at least be cheap" -FZ
Posted on 10 years ago

I have the same one. It is one of my most prized snare drums. Just looking for that ever elusive floor tom for my kit!

-Adam

Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here