Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

WFL 48/52 RAY McKINLEY 6 1/2x14" WMP

From thisbright14

I have the same one. It is one of my most prized snare drums. Just looking for that ever elusive floor tom for my kit!-Adam

Adam, yours is a very nice looking drum also. I am looking for the floor toms also, !

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 10 years ago

Always dug the split lugs on the deeper dishes vice the double ups. Very very nice and clean.

What Would You Do
Posted on 10 years ago

Michael, thank you kind sir.

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 10 years ago

Strange how hard the floors are to find. Keep me in mind if you find the honey pot!

flowers2

-Adam

Posted on 10 years ago

From thisbright14

Strange how hard the floors are to find. Keep me in mind if you find the honey pot!flowers2-Adam

Adam, I think a lot of these kits came as just how we got them just the mounted tom and no floor tom seen too many of them without floor toms. I 'll keep you in mind how about like wise ok

Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here