Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

vintage ish ludwig resto

i finally got around to rewrapping my ludwig accents. although they are not vintage they still look and sound really good to me. i'm in love with the bass drum it is a 26" beast. thanks to those who suggested jammin sam for the wrap. i highly recomend them. can't go wrong with green sparkle

[Attachment: 71576]

[Attachment: 71577]

Posted on 10 years ago

Looks like a good job! Nice looking kit.

Posted on 10 years ago

Very nice job there! I love green sparkle. Actually, I love any color sparkle wrap for that matter. Post some pics with heads and rims when you're done.

Posted on 10 years ago

[attach]71612[/attach]

[attach]71613[/attach]

[attach]71614[/attach]

Posted on 10 years ago

Looks great! Ludwig drums in green sparkle and those sizes seems to remind me of a kit some rock drummer played a while back...

Posted on 10 years ago

hmmm, wonder who that could be.....?

Posted on 10 years ago

Looks great! Ludwig drums in green sparkle and those sizes seems to remind me of a kit some rock drummer played a while back...

From Jamie willoughby

hmmm, wonder who that could be.....?

Pretty sure it's the same guy that gave me the final push toward buying a drum kit. Hard to ignore when you're already pre-disposed and you hear the opening riff to "When the Levee Breaks" blasting out of the juke box 10 times during a bar tending shift at the last "knife and gun club" type watering hole in the county.

Very cool Jamie! I'll have a set with those sizes someday. Also, the accents have a good reputation from what I've heard.

Believe it or else!
Posted on 10 years ago

From MickM

Pretty sure it's the same guy that gave me the final push toward buying a drum kit. Hard to ignore when you're already pre-disposed and you hear the opening riff to "When the Levee Breaks" blasting out of the juke box 10 times during a bar tending shift at the last "knife and gun club" type watering hole in the county.

Yah, I think the amber Vistalites in the background of Jamie's pics were a good hint. :rolleyes:

-No Guru... still learning more every day-
Posted on 10 years ago

Wow, those do look really great! That looks like a fun kit to play. Nice job!

Posted on 10 years ago

Very cool, love the sizes! They look great and you did a fine job to boot! Cool1

"Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail". John Wooden

Blaemire / Jenkins-Martin drums.

http://www.jenkinsmartindrums.com/
Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here