Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Rip talker hawkins

It’s a Shame a young man left a family behind . Some drugs suck and take there toll

Rip sorry

I never new the man I liked his music , I just tried to lay it out here for all , I saw early today , but I know some here are perfect and never �� make mistakes , look at your own reflections, as they say “cast the first stone ,”

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 2 years ago

Yeah, "Talker" was one of my faves too.......(you care so much you couldn't spell the guy's name correctly?)

Like other folks, some musicians take drugs.

Preach elsewhere.

Posted on 2 years ago

BEC said it all in one short post.

No matter how far you push the envelope, it is still stationery.
Posted on 2 years ago

I think making fun of someone's spelling is kind of uncool. Not the first time I have seen him misspell something.

He cared enough to start the thread so that's good enough for me.

Stating that drugs suck is not preaching. You going to try to tell me that they don't suck?

One way or another, it is truly sad that this young man died. I feel for his family and band mates. He and Dave were as close as brothers. I hope he finds the strength to get over this.

Posted on 2 years ago

Disrespecting the dead is uncool y'know?

It's not difficult to spell Taylor's name correctly if one is calling him out, after he's deceased!!

As for drugs, many are legal and I don't mind them.....

From thin shell

I think making fun of someone's spelling is kind of uncool. Not the first time I have seen him misspell something. He cared enough to start the thread so that's good enough for me. Stating that drugs suck is not preaching. You going to try to tell me that they don't suck?One way or another, it is truly sad that this young man died. I feel for his family and band mates. He and Dave were as close as brothers. I hope he finds the strength to get over this.

Posted on 2 years ago

I fail to see how he was disrespecting the dead. I see people blathering on about who a good replacement would be over at another forum when Taylor isn't even in the ground yet. Now that is disrespecting the dead.

If he had died of cancer and jaghog wrote "Shame a young man left a family cancer sucks" would that be disrespecting the dead?

So it's not ok for the OP to say drugs suck, because he is "preaching" but you can say they are A-OK and you're somehow not preaching?

Seems like a double standard to me.

Posted on 2 years ago

An ailing Charlie Watts allegedly wanted the Rolling Stones to replace him while hardly "missing a beat". The band went on without him as they had done when their original lead guitar player was replaced and when their original bass player left the band. Three members of a well-known American band (that will not be named here) with a very long history as an intact group of individuals decided to kick out their original drummer only to replace him with the son of one of the other band members.

No matter how far you push the envelope, it is still stationery.
Posted on 2 years ago

From leedybdp

Three members of a well-known American band (that will not be named here) with a very long history as an intact group of individuals decided to kick out their original drummer only to replace him with the son of one of the other band members.

What does that have to do with Taylor Hawkins' passing?

Posted on 2 years ago

x-mas2

Yeah, "Talker" was one of my faves too.......(you care so much you couldn't spell the guy's name correctly?)Like other folks, some musicians take drugs.Preach elsewhere.

All fidgets digets bec quit being a sour puss . I had good intentions I just did not proof read , No excuse I know, but was in a hurry to volunteer today. I should of checked it your right , but you don’t have to be cruel …. That’s all I was doing was feeling sorry any man that leaves a family behind is a sad sad situation , as far as drugs go I lost more friends than I can count on because of overdoses and allergic reactions what ever way it happens certain drugs do not give any one a real chance at life think on it … I have and always will be fare and open minded of others but your just sad bec , to think That one could be so mean to disrespect a dead person and a drummer on top of it .I would never do that . But then as famous as you were you are the judge and jury here now I know I’ll be more careful

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 2 years ago

Trolls &trolling,

This WHY I sometimes HATE the internet.....sigh,.love ❤️�� peace ✌️��️ respect always stay safe.

Posted on 2 years ago
Action Another action Something else here