Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Pre-Serial Ludwig Duco Club Date

Posted on 9 years ago

A really sweet duco kit. excellent photos also !!Keep on Pl

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 9 years ago

randy - That's a beautiful set of drums man. I have a soft-spot in my heart for Duco finishes. The Navy/Silver combination is always a killer because it's so dramatic and classy.

Enjoy!

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 9 years ago

I have always liked the looks of Duco kits as well. They just look classy to me for some reason. I was very lucky to find these in such good condition. They all still had their original heads (except the snare) which are in excellent shape as well!

Posted on 9 years ago

Aw man.. i just fell in love.. Beautiful set..My favorite finish of the Ducos..

Posted on 9 years ago

Did you have to work on these to get them in this pristine condition?

They look brand new and very classy.

Yours and "The Shufflers" are the best I have seen in a while.

BLAEMIRE DRUMS
Thanks to Mr. Jerry Jenkins
Posted on 9 years ago

Those are in fantastic shape! I always love seeing the center disappearing cymbal mount and the hoop mounted tom clipper mounts. I use a Z bar(for lack of better word) in the center. Puts the ride over to the right in the sweet spot. Very nice!

Mike

Posted on 9 years ago

Thanks fellas! These only needed a little polish and a lot of elbow grease. They are in excellent shape other than some unfortunate small scratches on the bass drum and a little normal wear on the hoops.

Funny story, I found the snare in a huge collection over the summer but did not see the kit anywhere that day. I sold the snare to Manny with some others and he did a great job of cleaning it up.

A few weeks later, I went back to the same sale and found the drums ( one at a time digging through literally hundreds of drums) and bought them.

I then contacted Manny and asked if I could possibly buy the snare back and he was kind enough to do so. Thanks again Manny!

Posted on 9 years ago

Flat out GORGEOUS kit! Thanks for sharing the pics. I'm working on getting one very similar to yours right now. I don't see too many come up in the shape of yours, though.

Do you play out with this one or simply display it? I ask because I was wondering how the hardware would hold up if you used it on a consistent basis.

Posted on 9 years ago

Mother of Mercy!! thats a gorgeous kit. 20/12/14/14 correct? Nice score.

Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here