Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.46347%

i have up to $1000 for a vintage 12/14/20

From roundbadgedude

its not about chill, i have reposted my 1000 max several times through out my thread and am still receiving offers on higher priced sets.dont get the me wrong, everyone's drums that posted for more then 1,000 are beautiful and are priced great. i wish i had the extra bucks to throw you for your stuff but i dont.that said, if u have anything for 1,000 or less i am interested!thanks.

Have you tried craigslist in your area???

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

I don't get it. Why is it so hard for you to find a jazzer for under a grand. I've had several fly through my house in the past couple of years. I've got one that I will be putting together soon (not for sale). These are not that hard to come by. I'm with Osaka on this one. I don't believe you are actively searching out what you want.

Posted on 14 years ago

you can def find one on feebay..but then you have to hope you win the auction.

or with the BIN's there's usually something wrong.

i hate auctions..

DOH

nashu.bandcamp.com
Posted on 14 years ago

I don't think you have enough money to get what you are looking for.

Posted on 14 years ago

1000? Hows about a nice Tama, Pearl or a CB700 made from super high quality go fish wood with a huge hole drilled into the center of the bass drum for a double power tom mount. Eye Ball

Posted on 14 years ago

You should have no problem getting a kit in that price range, except for Gretsch kits that is. Ludwig / Rogers / Slingerland....no problem. Check Craigslist ads. Your best bet is Ludwig, best wrap finishes, best resale value.

Posted on 14 years ago

Here's one I'll sell you, It's a 22",13".14"16" slingerland 1973 kit!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Wait a minute- now take a look at this - auction here for 960$ This is not mine and I do not know the seller- but I do know that 1000$ can do exactly what any drummer needs to do.link to ebay auction

[IMG]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn87/Osakabop/B1GdRIgB2kKGrHqVicEq7oeumDBMdEnLSWQ_3.jpg[/IMG]

For info. & live schedule:
www.EricWiegmanndrums.com
*Odery Drums Japan endorser/ representative
*Japan Distributor of Vruk DrumMaster pedals
*D'Addario Japan Evans/Promark/Puresound
*Amedia Cymbals Japan

It's the journey not the destination.
Posted on 14 years ago

^^^ Description to that kit^^^Gorgeous! 1960s LUDWIG 3-Pc. White-Marine-Pearl Super-Classic Drum Kit in Original & Detailed Condition!

9x13" #91267....16x16" #112034.....14x22"#740388....3-Ply shells w/maple rings and No Extra Holes!

All 60s Keystone, Chicago,USA badges. The 16 with a New gromet to replace a loose, damaged one. All drums match up well & have normal slight yellowing.

All chrome hardware is Excellent! and has very minimal wear or pitting! One FT leg has a few extra memory marks- the bass drum spurs are new reproductions.

The 13" tom is just a beauty & near mint! Has a factory white interior with a white ball-bat mute. The drum has a good-used Ambassador white coated batter head & gives this rack tom that familiar 60s Ludwig tone.....remember some of Ringo's fills?

The 16's interior paint has yellowed more than the others...it has dual, (upper & lower) rotary mutes. There are slight cosmetic imperfections to the wrap at each mute..(no shell damage)..which were most likely not factory installed this way....drilled w/a dull bit possibly?? (see pics). Good used white coated Ambassador head, gorgeous wrap & a nice thumpin deep Ludwig tone!

The 22" bass drum's interior had been painted over in black when I bought the drums. I stripped the black paint & repainted the interior with premium paint matched to the 13" tom. The wmp on this one is beautiful! Pristine lugs & 'T'-rods, 70s top section on the rail-consolette which holds nice'n tight....this drum looks Great inside & out!

NEW Ludwig smooth white script logo batter & VG Ludwig clear Rockers on the Bass Drum, The hoops have been sanded and repainted and have complete wmp inlays!

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 14 years ago

Tex is selling it, he's honest and reliable...I bought one of my LM410s from him. If this set goes for under 1000.00 I'll be amazed since its worth at least 1200.00 More than likely it will be a repeat buyer that scoops it 5 seconds from close.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here