Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

Gretsch Name Band resto need 13 inch tom rim and bass drum rail consolette

Working on finally putting Gretsch SB Name Band set back together and I'm missing a 13 inch tom rim and a bass drum mount rail consolette to hold the rack tom (but only the tube rail and plate that attaches to the bass drum).

BTW, will modern era Gibraltar parts fit a '72 Gretsch Name Band? I could also use an L cymbal holder (that mounts on the bass drum-I have the BD mount) and even a Gretsch floor cymbal stand for the Name Band. Dean

Posted on 5 years ago

hi..I have a very clean USA made Gretsch die cast..also..the rail parts you need..but..those have a good bit of wear...

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 5 years ago

Hey thank you for the reply, Blairn! Here's what I got: Pic shows the rail consolette parts I do have as well as the type of rim I need for the 13 inch mounted tom. For the bass drum mounted cymbal L arm, I only have the diamond mount that attaches to the bass drum-nothing else. I see the correct Gretsch floor cymbal stand on the bay for $100---ouch, but boy, it's in nice shape. What else do you have and maybe I could be satisfied with functional parts even if showing wear. Why not send some pics. I have a derelict buck rogers snare stand for this set not even a mother could love---but I just might chrome paint it!!!!!

Threw in a pic of the 4160 COB snare being put back together. It could use the drum key that fits in the drum key hole holder.

Posted on 5 years ago

It was in better shape then I recall...will get the hoop out later...

1 attachments
101.2 kB
Posted on 5 years ago

Another shot

1 attachments
104.5 kB
Posted on 5 years ago

And...another...

1 attachments
101.9 kB
Posted on 5 years ago

Don’t know why 2 are upside down!...GRRR

Posted on 5 years ago

Thanks for taking the time. You can see from the condition of the consolette parts I have, the condition of your rail tube and mount will surely be a good match. At work now, I'll check in later. Have a good afternoon. D.

Posted on 5 years ago

Thank you..don’t work too hard!

Posted on 5 years ago

Hi Blair. If you think you have the time, I'd be ready to have a look at the gear you might have. I'm working on having the Name Band set back together and off for sale as we get close to Christmas Club $$$ time.

Thanks. D.

Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here