Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 110.22129%

Duraline 15 Inch Head

Hey, guys!

I'm looking for a 15 inch Duraline head as a backup simply because it sounds great on a Ludwig marcher I have been refurbishing. Although the head has been deemed "indestructible" I would sure like another, just in case a piano or wrecking ball fell through mine! Thank you VERY much!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 1 year ago

Hey Brian!

I remember those heads! I purchased a 14" decades ago and remember the bag it came in. Not sure what I ever did with that head! A 15" might be tough to come by, but you never know what our members may have stashed away!

-Mark

Posted on 1 year ago

hello brian, mike in new brunswick, i have a couple of ludwig 15" heads if thats any help, both have light use,

Posted on 1 year ago

From burgundy

hello brian, mike in new brunswick, i have a couple of ludwig 15" heads if thats any help, both have light use,

Hey, Mike!

Thanks very much! We have to leave in an hour or so for an out-of-town funeral and won't be back until late Saturday. I'll contact you then. Thanks again, Mike!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 1 year ago

sorry brian, they are 17"s not 15"

Posted on 1 year ago

From burgundy

sorry brian, they are 17"s not 15"

Hey, my friend, that's okay! At least you were trying to help a fellow member! I really appreciate the effort. Thanks again, sir!

Brian

Posted on 1 year ago

Hi I may have the head for you I have a stash of NOS of these Duraline heads there maybe some 15" heads. It will be a week or so before I will know what I have..

Iam getting ready to sell all my drum parts,heads,stands, orphan drums, sets ,cymbals, ete, oh drums are American made companies, MIJ, everything goes.

I don't have much time like to pass my collection on.mikey777

Posted on 1 year ago

From MIKEY777

Hi I may have the head for you I have a stash of NOS of these Duraline heads there maybe some 15" heads. It will be a week or so before I will know what I have..Iam getting ready to sell all my drum parts,heads,stands, orphan drums, sets ,cymbals, ete, oh drums are American made companies, MIJ, everything goes.I don't have much time like to pass my collection on.mikey777

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, Mikey! I really appreciate this!

Brian

Posted on 1 year ago

Hey Brain,How many do you need? I have 6 of the heads all new old stock.

You have been a good customer over the years I have a deal No Charge Free for you let me know how many and my price is only shipping cost I know these will go to a good home.

It will be a few weeks I just started another treatment.

Mikey 777

Posted on 1 year ago

From MIKEY777

Hey Brain,How many do you need? I have 6 of the heads all new old stock.You have been a good customer over the years I have a deal No Charge Free for you let me know how many and my price is only shipping cost I know these will go to a good home.It will be a few weeks I just started another treatment.Mikey 777

Mikey, are you undergoing treatments for a serious health issue? I didn't know, sir. I am terribly sorry. Your health is more important than any piece of percussion equipment! If and when you feel like it, I would love to order two 15 inch Duralines though. Please, take your time. There are more important things in life. Once again, I sincerely appreciate your act of kindness. Take care, Mikey. Talk to you soon.

Brian

Posted on 1 year ago
Action Another action Something else here