Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 110.82255%

Duraline 15 Inch Head

Mikey, I keep coming back to your reply. Is there anything we can do to help? In the past, many of us have supported a fellow member who needed us. It would be an honour for me to somehow help out! I'm sure a LOT of us on the Forum feel the same way!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 1 year ago

Hi, Mike!

Sorry about the long delay in replying. I don't think i'm going to find any Duralines any time soon. I would be interested in your Ludwigs though. I'm still experimenting with this old marcher. So far, I think the sound is pretty comparable to a Supra I own! Looks better too! LOL! Could you give me some details please? Yeah, you're right. I'm talking price and shipping. Again, LOL! Thanks, Mike!

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 1 year ago

From salty 1322

Hi, Mike! Sorry about the long delay in replying. I don't think i'm going to find any Duralines any time soon. I would be interested in your Ludwigs though. I'm still experimenting with this old marcher. So far, I think the sound is pretty comparable to a Supra I own! Looks better too! LOL! Could you give me some details please? Yeah, you're right. I'm talking price and shipping. Again, LOL! Thanks, Mike!

Sorry, Mike. I am an idiot.

Brian

Posted on 1 year ago

Hi, Mikey!

I saw your reply on another category stating that you were feeling a bit better! That's great news! If and when you're up to it, can we talk about the Duraline heads? Thank you, sir.

Brian

Posted on 1 year ago

Hey, guys. Still looking. Thanks.

Posted on 1 year ago
Action Another action Something else here