Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

Buddy Rich Slingerland 80N

Approx. 1976 Slingerland Buddy Rich 80N Outfit in WMP. Just a gorgeous kit. All original. This kit also came with the factory heads top and bottom, but I've since changed the batters. The BD reso was slightly damaged from a lot of permanent marker (a classic crest logo drawn on with "TED" in the crest, pretty funny really), but I managed to salvage most of the head thankfully. Toms and bass drum are 3ply shells, with the TDR being a 5ply. Long live Buddy!

14"x22", 9x13", 16"x16", 16"x16", 5"x14" TDR.

1 attachments
Posted on 12 years ago

Very nice indeed!

Posted on 12 years ago

Just adding another photo in a separate reply to keep the gallery display clean...

1 attachments
Posted on 12 years ago

Dang, right down to the towel on the second 16.............

Yowsur!!

Kevin
Posted on 12 years ago

I think I'm in love. Beautiful kit!

Please enjoy it!

James

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” - Charles Darwin
Posted on 12 years ago

Will you adopt me?!!! LoLoLoLo

Posted on 12 years ago

Here's an 80N I used to have. Sold it to Steve Ellis a few years ago. Should have kept it. Buddy... please don't hate me for not having it in WMP!

1 attachments
Posted on 12 years ago

Beautiful kit, man. Enjoy it for many years to come... D' Drummer

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 12 years ago

Got to love you some buddy I know i do too.....

we should start a show your buddy set thread I will...

Posted on 12 years ago

From Bharrington

Approx. 1976 Slingerland Buddy Rich 80N Outfit in WMP. Just a gorgeous kit. All original. This kit also came with the factory heads top and bottom, but I've since changed the batters. The BD reso was slightly damaged from a lot of permanent marker (a classic crest logo drawn on with "TED" in the crest, pretty funny really), but I managed to salvage most of the head thankfully. Toms and bass drum are 3ply shells, with the TDR being a 5ply. Long live Buddy!14"x22", 9x13", 16"x16", 16"x16", 5"x14" TDR.

Hey, nice. What does TDR mean. Is 80 N a model number?

Thanks, I am uninformed and kind of dumb.

sa

BLAEMIRE DRUMS
Thanks to Mr. Jerry Jenkins
Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here