Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

66 Pink Sparkle Slingerlands

Had these for sale, thought I would post a pic while I still have them.

1 attachments
Posted on 14 years ago

Lucky, man they are nice, you should keep them!!!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

They are the same sizes as my wmp. Had to make a choice and these lost. They are real cool and they sound kick a$$ !

Posted on 14 years ago

I've always had a thing for pink sparkle but never owed one. These are indeed sweet.

fishwaltz
Posted on 14 years ago

They are still available, heh heh!

Posted on 14 years ago

Those are beautiful. What are the sizes?

Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks. 20x14, 14x14, 8x12 and a six lug 5.5x14 snare.

Posted on 14 years ago

LUCKY: Flat out STUNNING looking kit!Excited

What type of mount do you have on your rack tom? I can't tell by the pic you posted. It appears that the rail consolette has been moved. Is this true?

Just wondering what you're looking to get for them?

THANKS for sharing!

Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks for all the kind words. OldSchool, that is a ludwig consolette. The original owner had it installed when he bought them. The original mount was Slingerlands cheapo mount that had a wingnut to tighten the tom to the mount. Wish I had a picture of it, I think it was there bottom line mount. There are chrome bolts in the holes. Also there was one hole that didn't get covered on the ride tom so I repaired it using pink sparkle wrap. Not a perfect match but pretty good. I originally wanted a thousand for them but I know the market is way down. It's not like I am hard up for cash, I just have to get rid of stuff I am not using.

Posted on 14 years ago

Well, I see you have them up, let's make a deal. I was offered a bran new green sparkle GMS kit that cost the guy over $2,700, but I'd rather have your Slingys, I love champagne sparkle.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here