Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

1973 Londoner V

Thanks Ddot384 and best of luck to you on your restoration. I look forward to seeing pix.

FYI ...

This site is the place to go for info and help on restoration.

I have been a member for just a short time and am still learning the site. There is a ton of info, features and folks.

go HERE for catalogs.

Start a blog HERE where you can post your pictures and progress towards restoration. There is a Subject Matter Expert Member on this site for practically anything you need to find out.

There are also private collectors and sellers that I have contacted and provided the serial # tags to who have helped me exactly identify the age of my kit.

Also see my other posting on restoration of my kit for info on some of the costs that I ran into and compromises I made along the way.

Rogers, Rogers and Rogers.
In that order.
Oh and Zildjian and Ludwig.
And this ash tray.
Posted on 12 years ago

i have this same kit only larger sizes. same finish. i love them they sound excellent and paired them up with a dynasonic. will try to post a pic but have been denied before. they are 14/15/18/24 trad depths very nice. i call mine the office

Posted on 12 years ago

Johnnyz ... I would love to see the pix of your kit. Happy to help out a Rogers fan! Let me know if I can assistance resizing photo to comply with site image size limits. The sound must be huge out of that 24"!!

In that order.
And this ash tray.
Posted on 12 years ago

messed with this pic until it would upload. the 24" is mighty. the hardware stands up, with the help of the machined colets(?) from al drews

1 attachments
Posted on 12 years ago

johnnyz,

I am amazed. It is great to see another kit from the same era.

Your configuration (seriously cool) and the larger tom sizes really captured my imagination.

As I was studying the configuration, a thought popped into my head. I rushed to my kit and pulled the toms off the bass, pulled the top off the cymbal stand and eureka !!!!!!!

Pix here

THANK YOU!!! Way way cool man. Thanks for sharing and being the source of the inspiration !!!!

Bowing

In that order.
And this ash tray.
Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here