Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

The big im sorry thread

Rogers wmp Powertone Fullertone california 1969/70. 24x14 bassdrum
13x9 tom
16x16 floor tom

Ludwig supraphonic stamped 15may 1967.
14x5"

paiste 2002 Black label 1973 mod 16" crash
Paiste 2002 Black label 1980 mod 16" crash
Paiste 2002 Black label 1975 mod 18" medium
Paiste 2002 black label 1975 mod sound edge 14" Hi hats
Paiste sound formula "ghost logo" 18" Full crash
Avedis 1965 mod Ride 22"
Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]So, just if I recall...

...you 'purchased' all of these PLUS the 20" K old-stamp ride for $784 usd. Those 5 cymbals for $784, when the 20" alone is worth $1200-1500.....

You 'purchased' them by making a very lowball offer to an elderly friend of the family who's mental faculties are slipping, you readily admitted. You made such a low offer after you had come here and gotten feedback on the true value of the cymbals. All of this I recall, if I am not mistaken...?

So, you see, I ask because...I am just trying to determine...

..in your mind...what's the "good price" you would like to get for these 4 you are now trying to turn around so quickly ?????

Just curious....

[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

I wonder if he would have wanted you to have them if he knew you were just going to sell them.

If insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, is it insane to practice?
Posted on 15 years ago

Come on people, leave a guy alone, if he wants to sell it its his thing.. Yes Sir

1970. Sonor swinger - 20'',16'' & 12''
Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Actually...the whole thing's pretty transparent; not much debate to be had on it.

Questions are totally fair, considering the manner in which someone has thus far transacted on them.... am still wondering, in the seller's mind..what, exactly, is the definition of "if I get a good price for these, I will sell them"....?

Just judging from actions past....that definition seems quite the moving target....

[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

From Jaye

[COLOR="DarkRed"]So, just if I recall......you 'purchased' all of these PLUS the 20" K old-stamp ride for $784 usd. Those 5 cymbals for $784, when the 20" alone is worth $1200-1500.....You 'purchased' them by making a very lowball offer to an elderly friend of the family who's mental faculties are slipping, you readily admitted. You made such a low offer after you had come here and gotten feedback on the true value of the cymbals. All of this I recall, if I am not mistaken...?So, you see, I ask because...I am just trying to determine.....in your mind...what's the "good price" you would like to get for these 4 you are now trying to turn around so quickly ?????Just curious....[/COLOR]

Jaye,

Being a member of this Forum for a little over two years, I admit to being in awe of how many posts you like to comment on. You have over 2 times as many as I have in less than a year! Holy crap, you've got diarrhea of the computer. Quit your bellyaching, and stop being so smarmy to someone who is just asking questions.

As my dad says, It's better to have people think you're a fool, than to open your mouth (or type on your computer) and prove them right. You sir, are being a fool with this subject. You know, you can keep your opinions to yourself once in a while....you really do irritate me with your online persona. Go sit in the corner and be a good boy...

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 15 years ago

Your dad read the bible. Sweeeet! Yes Sir

Posted on 15 years ago

does that have anything to do with this sale???? i thought this was a serious forum!

What the heck, Avedis? After your first thread about these cymbals, and putting them up for sale in this thread, you started this thread. ???? Just how seriously do you expect to be treated after posting that???

Kevin
Posted on 15 years ago

From kevins

What the heck, Avedis? After your first thread about these cymbals, and putting them up for sale in this thread, you started this thread. ???? Just how seriously do you expect to be treated after posting that???

oh lord! I will remove all treads about theese cymbals from the forum... im SO sorry! they are now going to ebay.

13x9 tom
16x16 floor tom

14x5"

Avedis 1965 mod Ride 22"
Posted on 15 years ago

Well, i am soooo sorry i i have hurted somebody on this forum when i bought some K zildjian and avedis cymbals for some weeks ago... Hope it will come to an end now! i love this forum, and i hope there will be no such thing as that was in the future!

BUT! a BIG thank u to DRUMAHOLIC here on the forum! GREAT guy, who knows alot about old stuff :)

13x9 tom
16x16 floor tom

14x5"

Avedis 1965 mod Ride 22"
Posted on 15 years ago