Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 132.86848%

Paiste 602 Thin Crash value

You know what I really love about this forum? How threads here never descend into undignified childish bickering. Yep, it's great how educated capacities here can maintain higher ground despite their disagreements.

Sysl krysu nenahradi!

-196?-72 6ply White Oyster Amati
-1960s 3ply Red Sparkle Amati
- Zildjian, Paiste, Zyn, Istanbul

http://bandzone.cz/blueswan
Posted on 11 years ago

LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLo Actually I enjoy reading the small little fist fights here

Posted on 11 years ago

From Gilnar

You know what I really love about this forum? How threads here never descend into undignified childish bickering. Yep, it's great how educated capacities here can maintain higher ground despite their disagreements.

LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLo

Awesome post Cool1

Posted on 11 years ago

From ivmike

In the 40s, did cymbal companies offer warranties? I seem to remember seeing several K Zildjian price lists stating that warranties were not offered on their cymbals. Read the price list below to see what I mean:[IMG]http://www.tbrucewittet.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/K-and-A-Zildjians-Gretsch-Catalog-1950.jpg[/IMG]So even if "millions of dollars" of cymbals broke, the drummers that broke them were S.O.L.And 602s were aimed at jazz markets; Joe Morello happily used 602s from 69 through to the 90s.

I guess you didn't notice. We were talking about Avedis Zildjian's cymbals and not K. Zildjian. Avedis had a warranty.

Nice try.

Posted on 11 years ago

From troutstudio

My first post was about the current value of a specific cymbal. Your answer to that post was :As soon as I saw that post, I thought "not a player". Because every good player I know would never say something like that about another player's choice of sound. So I already knew you had no chops. After this post, I know you have no manners either. So when you get some, come back and talk to me mate.

You have to excuse Trout he can't help himself. He's really just a victim. You see, he suffers from a disease called CWS.

That stands for CYMBALHOLIC WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME.

A fairly new drug on the market, Cymbalta, would go a long way to helping him pull himself together.

Posted on 11 years ago

From Drumaholic

I guess you didn't notice. We were talking about Avedis Zildjian's cymbals and not K. Zildjian. Avedis had a warranty. Nice try.

I guess you didn't read my post and instead, opted for insults. Stay classy.

And "Cymbalholic withdrawal syndrome"? This from the guy that got banned permanently from that site only to return using a sock-puppet posing as another user, only to get kicked off again? :rolleyes:

Posted on 11 years ago

OUCH lmfao

Posted on 11 years ago

From ivmike

I guess you didn't read my post and instead, opted for insults. Stay classy. And "Cymbalholic withdrawal syndrome"? This from the guy that got banned permanently from that site only to return using a sock-puppet posing as another user, only to get kicked off again? :rolleyes:

You lost this debate a long time ago and your reply shows it.

You telling me to "stay classy" and then immediately resorting to a personal attack not only shows your personal hypocrisy, more importantly it demonstrates that you're fully aware that you've lost. You see, personal attacks are what losers in an argument resort to when all attempts to make their case using logical argument has failed. In the end there's always a final lashing out by the one who lost against the winner. And in your case this doesn't surprise me one bit.

Posted on 11 years ago

Dear Drumaholic - "Winner"?

Firstly, I don´t ask about how Paiste made their 602´s, and how the different views on this comes from to join some "Competition" - I do so in order to learn, and in order to let as much truth as is possible to remain to be found by future searchers .

You can´t "win" a discussion like this - but now I understand a little better why you seem so aggressive. You are trying to win, while others discuss to learn.

Different games, simply. I was surprised at first when you didn´t want to tell where your so-called knowledge came from, but that was OK. The last few posts of personal insults aren´t in my book.

Secondly, now that you have "won" the discussion, you can leave in self-satisfied dignity. There is nothing more to achieve here, you have WON!

I, for one, won´t miss you. Goodbye!

Regards

Jon

Posted on 11 years ago

From Jon Petersen

Dear Drumaholic - I, for one, won´t miss you. Goodbye!RegardsJon

No you won't miss me, for sure. Because I'm not going anywhere. Are you?

And the only reason I "won" is because the facts and the truth were on my side. So I guess you could say that I won before it even started. It's just too bad some people have a hard time dealing with that.

But at this point anything further said by any of the aggrieved parties simply falls under the category of whining. And that's unseemly to say the very least especially for an adult male.

Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here