Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.66597%

asking for help dating and info on old zildjian highhats

i just got this hat pair the other day and would like to know when they where made...they sound pretty good... top hat weighs 886 g and bottom is 1206g

3 attachments
Posted on 14 years ago

they look similar to mine check the post previous we can work together to find this out

Posted on 14 years ago

Looks like this sixties stamp I got from another site....

I could be very wrong, I'm just saying it looks like this one to me.

1 attachments
Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

Sixties is right.

Posted on 14 years ago

does the weight of these make for good vintage high hat sound...i put the weight up top...also they are 14 inch

Posted on 14 years ago

From Drumaholic

Sixties is right.

Damn, I finally got one.....

Drumaholic, it is only through the sharing you and some others do around here that I could learn that.

Thanks, folks !!

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

From Drumaholic

Sixties is right.

does the weight of these make for good vintage high hat sound...i put the weight up top...also they are 14 inch

Posted on 14 years ago

From kevins

Damn, I finally got one.....Drumaholic, it is only through the sharing you and some others do around here that I could learn that. Thanks, folks !!

Good job! I am still waiting for my golden moment.

Posted on 14 years ago

From mosteller

The bottom one is pretty heavy, and especially compared to the top. Not a jazzer's set that's for sure.

Posted on 14 years ago

From Drumaholic

The bottom one is pretty heavy, and especially compared to the top. Not a jazzer's set that's for sure.

today i talked to a local custom and vintage drum shop (palmetto drums) and they said that they are identical to his personal newbeat hats...in weight and look

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here