Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.86639%

851 grm top, 1226 grm bottom?!?

An eBay seller has a set of what he says are "vintage" Zildjian hi hats. The top is 851 grams, the bottom 1226 grams. Does this sound right?!? I mean, could they have been matched that way??

Posted on 14 years ago

DANG! That's a heavy bottom.

Posted on 14 years ago

The seller has 222 feedbacks, is 100% positive, all he sells is drum stuff. Says they're both is great condition.

How in the heck would they sound? Yeesh, 1226...that's...HEAVY.

Posted on 14 years ago

do you know what flavor they are k's or a's can you give me the user name of the ebay seller

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Not much info....

Posted on 14 years ago

they are a's and the reserve has not been met, if your a heavy hitter rock drummer "ie" taking on a full 100watt marshall stack, then go for em

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

I've been out of the drumming world for a decade, but even I thought so too! No thank you, that's Spinal-Tap-knob-goes-to-eleven loud! Hurting

Posted on 14 years ago

you're on the money, they'll be plenty more come along.

Posted on 14 years ago

Can I just say----this forum is a GODSEND. You all are really awesome. Thanks for all the info!! Bowing

Posted on 14 years ago

glad to have you with us!!!

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here