Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

58' Slingerland w/ RK snare for newer kit...

I'm looking to trade my Slingerlands because my band is getting more gigs/recording sessions and I hate to take it everywhere. The finish is light blue pearl and the sizes are 22/13/16 with a matching 14" Radio King snare. It has new Remo Renaissance heads on tops and bottoms except the bass reso is a Fyberskin and the snare heads are coated Ambassador over Ambassador Hazy. The snare has die cast hoops in the picture but I have the cob sticksavers too plus new puresound snare wires. Also, the floor tom legs mounts are the 70's screw type, but I do have the working push-button mounts+legs (except the buttons) that work perfectly fine. The tom mount bracket is a new Steve Maxwell reproduction and the clamshell strainer arm is a new repro and much better than the original. Bearing edges are in great shape all around, some re-rings are slightly separated in small sections. The 13" tom has a little tom rash, but it does not effect the integrity of the wrap. I have the original bass hoops with great inlay, I have different hoops on it because the originals have flat spots. Colors match very well from drum to drum!!! I have lots of extra parts that go with it as well.....not pictured. Any questions, please ask away!

[Attachment: 25078]

[Attachment: 25079]

I am looking for a newer set that I won't be afraid to gig or take out as much, but still sounds great. I like Yamaha, Gretsch, Ludwig...about anything, haha....no snare required. I like the Gretsch Catalina Club Jazz kits, so if you have one of those for trade and maybe some money to make up the difference I could work with that. Let me hear what you've got! Thanks!

....lovin' that vintage sound
Posted on 13 years ago

More pix....

[Attachment: 25082]

[Attachment: 25083]

[Attachment: 25084]

Posted on 13 years ago

I would like to expand my trade options to re-wraped or mismatched drums in a 20/12/14 configuration.

....let's see those kits

Posted on 13 years ago

Just a thought...

If you like the Catalina Club Jazz sizes, you could potentially pick up a cheap Tama Stagestar kit. It's a five-piece set, but if you leave off the smallest tom, it's a four-piece kit identical in size to the CCJ except its floor tom is 2" shallower. Really great little set for the price -- I see them every once in a while for about $200 used. I picked some up for use as a practice kit to keep at a friend's house and was very pleasantly surprised by their quality.

And with how cheap Stagestars can be found, maybe you could even hang on to those beautiful old Slingies!

Posted on 13 years ago

From SkyDog75

Just a thought...If you like the Catalina Club Jazz sizes, you could potentially pick up a cheap Tama Stagestar kit. It's a five-piece set, but if you leave off the smallest tom, it's a four-piece kit identical in size to the CCJ except its floor tom is 2" shallower. Really great little set for the price -- I see them every once in a while for about $200 used. I picked some up for use as a practice kit to keep at a friend's house and was very pleasantly surprised by their quality.And with how cheap Stagestars can be found, maybe you could even hang on to those beautiful old Slingies!

I might just do that. Thanks! Playing those Slingy's today was just such a blast:D

Posted on 13 years ago

or a used yamaha stage custom look for the 90's on cl. they sound

great and you get to keep these home and in your drum room

where they belong.

Posted on 13 years ago

Cool, Thanks!

Posted on 13 years ago

PM Sent...

Posted on 13 years ago

Found my kit. I'm just looking to sell now....

Posted on 13 years ago

Whatcha lettin' 'em go for? Have you nailed down a price?

What Would You Do
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here