Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

58' Slingerland w/ RK snare for newer kit...

I'm replacing some screws and I think I am just going to hang onto them.....with the wife's approval;) They aren't bringing many offers and just sound so unique.....plus it's my favorite vintage finish....

....lovin' that vintage sound
Posted on 13 years ago

I have a Gretsch Catalina Maple (22,14,12)

http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=21699

Tell me what you think cause I would love to trade!! I'll give you the snare and you don't have to give me yours if you want. I love the Gretsch one but have too many snares.

Please tell me what you think!!

Posted on 13 years ago

I'm still waiting for a price ... if You would consider selling it ... as you had mentioned before.

I have also posted in the Wanted section.

What Would You Do
Posted on 13 years ago

Sorry to everyone who has replied and not received a response. I had decided to keep it after having it posted for a while and loving the sound all over again. This is the best sounding Slingerland kit I have owned....especially the snare. I have a recent endorsement deal and am considering money offers only at this time.

Thank you for the interest

Posted on 13 years ago

From Questfordrums

Sorry to everyone who has replied and not received a response. [COLOR="Red"] I had decided to keep it [/COLOR]after having it posted for a while and loving the sound all over again. This is the best sounding Slingerland kit I have owned....especially the snare. I have a recent endorsement deal and [COLOR="red"]am considering money offers only at this time[/COLOR].Thank you for the interest

I'm confused ???

Are they for sale or not please, and what would you be wanting

for them if they are?

Thanks

Kev

Kevin
Posted on 13 years ago

From kevins

I'm confused ???Are they for sale or not please, and what would you be wanting for them if they are?ThanksKev

I was a little confused as well, haha. I posted them for sale in late January, didn't get any takers. I did not want to put them on FeeBay because I want them to go to the right people that would take care of them and not part them out. I decided to do some minor replacements/upgrades and keep them in-house and safe....plus the wife then approved me keeping two kits....that was about 3 months ago (March). I had a few problems with the old screws in the lugs so it took some time to get proper replacements. After the completed re-assembly, I found a drum head combo that I really liked and dampened of all the spring noises within the kit that recording doesn't take kindly to. They sound wonderful and I don't mind hanging on to them. HOWEVER, I was recently offered an endorsement deal by a company that I would like to represent. I wasn't expecting this thread to be resurrected after 3 months, but since it has I will consider selling it.

I hope that this clears things up. I did not mean to confuse or frustrate anyone. I am not eagerly seeking buyers, but will sell it to the right person. I don't want to go through the hassle of pulling up the old "for sale" section post and modifying it as well. I received a couple of PM's and want anyone interested to have an opportunity to buy it.

$1200 shipped....I think that is fair....

Posted on 13 years ago

Thank you for PMing me. Can't wait to see the pics.

What Would You Do
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here