Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.66597%

Zildjian 15 inch Avedis Hi-Hats Last viewed: 1 day ago

What are these worth. They have no damage and are semi heavy with a medium high pitch. Also since they are 15 inch 60's hi-hats, does that make them rare? I know ringo played 15 inchers.

Recent Purchases
-1961 SBP Pioneer Snare Drum
-1962 SBP Super Classic w/ Matching COB Supra

Working On
-1963 Red Sparkle Hollywood w/ matching Super Classic Snare

Recently Completed
-1964 WMP Super Classic
Posted on 15 years ago

I would think in the neighborhood of 100 per cymbal...or thereabouts. Honestly, I would second guess the decision to part with them. Those 60's 15 inchers are really nice to play. They are pretty versatile. Cool cymbals. Do you play them or is this one of those get 'em and turn 'em around kind of things? You have some really nice drums that these would sit next to...really well. Take care! If you do decide to part with them, could you post 'em on the forum first? I'm sure several of the guys would want a crack at those babies.

Posted on 15 years ago

I actually don't want to part with them. 99.99999% of the stuff I buy I keep. It's great to hear from you and I hope your excited for school to start up. I will be on the hunt for some more 60's zildjians and can hopefully complete the 1964 WMP Super Classic before the end of the year staying under $1,000. I'm at $850 right now.

Recent Purchases
-1961 SBP Pioneer Snare Drum
-1962 SBP Super Classic w/ Matching COB Supra

Working On
-1963 Red Sparkle Hollywood w/ matching Super Classic Snare

Recently Completed
-1964 WMP Super Classic
Posted on 15 years ago

From drumbum3131

What are these worth. They have no damage and are semi heavy with a medium high pitch. Also since they are 15 inch 60's hi-hats, does that make them rare? I know ringo played 15 inchers.

If you want to be authentic to the era, you should look for thinner ones.

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here