Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Zepplin '07 in London

Was a DVD ever released of the 12-10-07 Zepplin show in London?

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

BumpBumpBump

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

I haven't heard of one....from what I understand some members of the band didn't like their performance (same reason they gave for leaving their Live Aid performance off that DVD)....probably why all the camera-phone vids on youtube and no official DVD....

Posted on 14 years ago

Kev. [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Led-Zeppelin-DVD-Collectors-Box/dp/B000VWQUEC[/ame]

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

From Wikipedia: "The concert was also filmed for a possible DVD release. In an interview he gave in March 2008, Page commented: "It was recorded, but we didn't go in with the express purpose of making a DVD to come out at Christmas, or whatever. We haven't seen the images or investigated the multitracks. It's feasible that it might come out at some distant point, but it'll be a massive job to embark on."

In January 2010, when asked whether a DVD of the O2 reunion gig is expected, Page responded: "Not in the foreseeable future, I can’t give you an answer on that."

However, the concert was recorded by many fans. Sophisticated bootleg versions of the show are available on the internet, including a widescreen DVD with a surround sound audio track mixed from 10 different audience recordings of the show"

Sorry vintage, no official DVD exists....yet....

Posted on 14 years ago

Yeah, I checked Amazon first, and found everything else..............

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

it was recorded as someone posted but not to be released anytime soon.i have a video bootleg someone gave me-who got it from jason bonham.its actually real good.

they used multiple camera angles and a good quality audio bootleg.and it looks and sounds great.i would rate it a 9 out of 10.seriously,its that good.the camera angles are real good and not shaky and the audio is not muffled and better than a rough soundboard mix.

i was really surprised.i never seen a bootleg made from audio and video thats this good.the preformace itself has its hick-ups of course,but well worth watching.and there's more than enough good quality dvd artwork for it out there.

http://www.drummerfish.weebly.com for drum parts, drum promos , swag, promo media and more for sale
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here