Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.86013%

You've got another vintage junkie to deal with!

Hi everybody,my name is Snooter and I've been a drum junkie since....Hmmmmwell ,you get the dealLaughing H. Glad to find another great forum.The Vintage Drum Guide was and is a substantial tool in my collecting.The info is great.I'm glad to be here.

Posted on 14 years ago

lol! Welcome!

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 14 years ago

Welcome to to the nuthouse...are you saying we're all a bunch of old...uh...where did that thought just wander off to? Anybody see my keys, and car?

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 14 years ago

Hey there! Welcome. The coffee and donuts are on the folding table in the back. Grab a seat - we'll talk later.

Vintage Snares Vintage Kits
Posted on 14 years ago

Welcome The Band Glad to have you with us, the show will start shortly!!!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Welcome aboard Snooter!

Jeff

Posted on 14 years ago

welcome........

Posted on 14 years ago

donuts?

Who are you, why do I have these car keys?

Jump For Joy

fishwaltz
Posted on 14 years ago

Welcome Snooter.

They didn't tell me about the donuts or the show when I came here. But, they did tell me to send either a cymbal or snare drum to the first 8 welcomers as an initiation fee. Have they told you yet?

I'd like a snare, please.

Posted on 14 years ago

Qelinxiaid snzja jsjab dndjaiw bd xjsi jsjsyw.

...djdhdhe eowu dndus.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here