Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

Your Dremel??

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]I recently received a cordless Dremel 7.2V as a gift, but... I have been in the market for a Dremel for quite some time. Anyone know if this voltage will have enough RPM power to cut the grommets for badge removal? I wanted to check here first before starting that job! Thanks![/FONT][/SIZE]

DAVID
DETROIT ROCK CITY
Posted on 17 years ago

I would say yes.

You only list the voltage and not the RPM. Be careful with the Dremel, one wrong move and.......

Are you planning on using the original grommet again?

David

Posted on 17 years ago

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]It is a 20,000 max RPM unit. I am sending this kit to Jack Lawton to recover, so... what are your thoughts on keeping the original grommets? Are these difficult to find if needed to be replaced? Should I do something differently if I decide to re-use the original grommets? Uncharterd territory for me on this one [/FONT][/SIZE]:confused:

DAVID
DETROIT ROCK CITY
Posted on 17 years ago

Jack has you covered with the grommets.. In many cases they can be reused if they are taken out nicely. They can be glued back in place.

I'm pretty sure Jack has the correct replacement grommets.

David

Posted on 17 years ago

[FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="3"]Great! Now I just need to try not to slice into the shell huh? [/SIZE][/FONT]

DAVID
DETROIT ROCK CITY
Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here