Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.26305%

Yes, DrumMaker is alive and well

For us, recent months have been filled with boxes, trucks, trailers, carloads, shelves, storage units, and MORE boxes of drum parts. Nearly 20 years worth of collected drum stock and stuff had to find a new home when our landlord forced us out of our longtime Nashvile warehouse by doubling the rent in the newly gentrified area. It's been the biggest ordeal of my lifetime. But I'm here to say that our move has finally been completed and new our workspace is coming together quickly. Lots of restock is incoming weekly and shipping of orders has been ramping up for the past few weeks.

Many thanks to the awesome friends and volunteers who stepped in to help us make it through this transition and super big thanks to our customers who have waited patiently for their drum parts and supplies during the madness.

A friend of our shop recently brought to our attention some postings here by a few guys with orders delayed during our downtime. We offer sincere apologies to you for dropping the ball with our communication. We are a small shop and in things just got away from us. I am personally wading through about 8 weeks+ of shop emails and voice mails now.

All will be made right one by one. We have sent PMs here directly to those who seemed to need our help. Some have replied and been taken care of quickly. We are still waiting to hear back from a few, to allow us connect your username to your specific order details.

The transition has forced us to downsize and streamline nearly every part of our operation. This is a very good thing in the long term. In many ways, we helped birth and nurture the custom drum DIY market almost 20 years ago… Despite facing many recent challenges, we are committed to the industry and here for the long haul.

Here's one small thing we've done to show our commitment to communication with our customers… we've built a new online tracking system where you can see our in house order scans and track the progress of your order.

You can enter your order number at:

http://www.DrumMaker.com/track

There is also a link at the top of all our website pages.

If you think your order may have fallen into the cracks during our move and can't get info in our tracking system, we have also set up a special email that will jump to our attention:

[email]help@drummaker.com[/email]

Again, we want to make things right and get back on track with any of you who need our help.

Thank you for hanging in there with us.

Andy

Drum Supply House

Thanks
Andy Foote
Drum Supply House
http://www. DrumMaker.com/shop
1-800-NEW-DRUM
Posted on 10 years ago

Too little, too late, dude

You've permanently trashed your reputation and have achieved legendary status as a scam operation

You REALLY think people are just going to let it slide?

Posted on 10 years ago

Andy; I really hope things are back on track. I have always enjoyed doing business with you, and was dismayed when people were becoming unhappy.

Posted on 10 years ago

He still owes me parts that have been promised many time and nothing.

Posted on 10 years ago

Believe it or not but I just got some parts (nylon washers) from the Drum Supply House that were never delivered - till today. Andy is trying to get it back together. I hope he does. He has a long way to go to get the drumming community respect back.

Posted on 10 years ago

Latest on this....my claim against Drummaker via my bank/credit card (just the smaller part of the $400 odd of mechandise promised for delivery variously in June, July, August and September) is being disputed because "services were given in full and as a result M has every right to retain funds".

So we're not even in the realm of "we've had problems, let's fix it", Drummaker are just bald-faced lying and saying they've shipped the goods. I hope this can be of some use to anyone else pursuing this character.

Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here