Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

Yellow jacket bass drum pedal help!

Hi everyone - Ive just discovered this wonderful website...and I've got a problem - well I've had it a while actually. I just love my Slingerland drum kit I bought it new in about 1975, marine pearl - perfect - anyhoo I also love the yellowjacket pedal BUT, of course, its fallen apart a few times. I re-made various parts of it over the years, but I don't think she'll go on much longer...SO the question - whats the prefered (modern) replacement? Any suggestions gratefully received. Love and Peace - Nick

Posted on 16 years ago

Just go on Ebay and find another one..... They pop up regularly... You can also look for a Ludwig Ghost Pedal or the Ludwig Speed King...

There are a lot of new pedals that will also fit the bill, you can't go wrong with a DW, Yamaha, or Tama.....

David

Posted on 16 years ago

I picked up two 1979 "yellow" yellow jackets on ebay. One very nice one and one that needed a little work. I think I spent about $50 including shipping to get both of them.

Not a Guru... just interested..
Posted on 16 years ago

I Had A Pair Ofyellow Jacket Set Of Pedals With A "slingerland Concorde 11-n (chrome Over Wood)of Course I Was Also Addicted To Ghost Pedals(i Had 7) And And Old Rogers Swivo-o-matic Held Together Wif Duct Tape Till It Died(may It Rest In Pieces At The Bottom Of My Old Carry-all)hahhahaha

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here