Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.45511%

yammy pics

have just put these guys together for now, will give them a good clean up, great sounding drums, what cymbal set up where they running in mid/late 60s?

2 attachments
174.4 kB
155.7 kB
Posted on 13 years ago

From alot2008

have just put these guys together for now, will give them a good clean up, great sounding drums, what cymbal set up where they running in mid/late 60s?

Nice looking set as far as the cymbal set up in the catalogs a 4 pc set would show the cymbals like you have posted but many catalogs also offered a crash cymbal and stand at a added price to the set...Mikey

Posted on 13 years ago

thanks for your reply

From MIKEY777

Nice looking set as far as the cymbal set up in the catalogs a 4 pc set would show the cymbals like you have posted but many catalogs also offered a crash cymbal and stand at a added price to the set...Mikey

Posted on 13 years ago

Nice little kit! As for cymbals, any 60s Avedis Zs would be perfect. 13" or 14" hats, a 16 crash and maybe a medium 20" ride, and you would be good to go. Seems the 14" hats would be more prevalent in the late 60s when this kit was built.

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 13 years ago

thanks for your replies.

Posted on 13 years ago

That wrap is BADASS!

Posted on 13 years ago

i think its called blue willow, gigged on the other week and could'nt believe peoples comments, so they got a bit of a history lesson, i think my gretsch is jelous.

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here