Hey guys, again, I am a newbie to posting but reading a ton on here. I had posted about the great Craigslist find last week. I bough an 88 Yamaha recording custom 14x6.5 snare for a steal. I have everything disassembled and ready to go get new chrome plating on all the pieces. Lucky for me I have an in with a plating company so it isn't going to cost me much. The only thing I haven't taken apart and off is the badge, going to do that today. Here are all the parts going out. I actually found all new lugs on eBay, I bought 10 of the last 18 I think that exist new because Yamaha doesn't make or have these anymore. For $5 a piece, it wasn't worth having them redone plus they are new and complete out of the box. The hoops are in great shape and don't need a thing. I know alot of you probably don't think this is very vintage but they don't make these anymore and it was the top of the line back then. Just thought I would share some before pics, when the parts come back from chrome I will continue to post on the restoration of this great snare.