Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Yamaha FP-901 or FP-910?

Hello all! I've had this pedal for about twenty years. Played on it for a few! I'm going to sell it but would like to know which model it is. The 901 and the 910 both kind of look the same to me. Also, what I might get for it. It's in excellent shape visually and mechanically.

Thanks for any help!

2 attachments
Posted on 7 years ago

Yours has the ribbed strap so that makes it a 910. The 901 featured a plastic strap with ribbons on the shoe side.

I could find the 901 only in the '79 catalog. The catalogs starting from the '82 showed the 910.

I see these go from 55 to 165 depending on the location of sale (ebay, reverb, locally etc)

These are great adjustable pedals and work with even the 26'' kicks.

www.musiqoundsproductions.com
Posted on 7 years ago

Thanks musiqman!

Posted on 7 years ago

No thanks!

Posted on 7 years ago

Not much.. With Yamaha's new pedals being so cheap and great, there's not much demand. The only people buying these pedals are a small handful of collectors,or vintage Yamaha enthusiasts..

I'd give it away to someone who's just starting out, or keep it and put it on display as vintage "piece"..

Posted on 7 years ago

The fun thing with Yamaha is that botth old and new pedals have the trusty Yamaha feel. The build is impeccable. This is a great players model, has a lot of settings you can change and is more foldable then the modern versions so easy to take along. If you keep it, play it. You going to love it (if you don't do that already ��)

Posted on 7 years ago
Action Another action Something else here