Hey guys.

As you may remember, I restored an early D-20 kit a few years back. During that process, I "updated" it slightly, by making new bass hoops very close to the originals (uses original inlay width), but they are new, made by Precision Drum Co. I also put the 12 on a RIMS mount.

Anyway, the new hoops have more of a Recording Custom profile to them (more square on the outer edges), per my request. I found enough square-edge claws (which I believe are from the D-22, which had metal hoops) to mount the resonant head with the new hoop. But I don't have these for the batter hoop, so I'm using a beat up nasty looking rounded hoop at the moment.

I do have one original (rounded edge) hoop from this drum, but the inlay was removed to use the one of the new hoops. The other hoop was done using pieces of a salvage piece of matching wrap.

BOTTOM LINE: I need a bunch of the D-22 (I think) claws, with the more squared profile on them. Eight at least; but the more the better, so I can try and use the ones with the best chrome overall. Maybe a tension rod or two as well- I think I put square head rods on the very bottom (another modern touch) so the wings are not hitting the floor. But I may still be short a couple- I don't remember right now.

Thanks to everyone that is looking for me!