Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

WTT Yamaha Recording Tom for Gretsch Tom

I have a 10x10 Yamaha Recording Custom tom in Cherrywood finish. It is PRE-YESS. It has some knicks / scratches / swirls in most panels between the lugs, but is in pretty good shape from a foot or so away. It sounds great.

I am looking for a 16" Gretsch Jasper era floor tom with the Stop Sign badge (either one) to add to a players kit I recently picked up. I plan to remove the wrap and stain or possibly wrap it to match the other drums, so if your drum is a wrapped players drum or has already been stripped of it's lacquer and is down to bare wood that is perfect. I just need the drum to be as complete as possible as far as hardware, etc. I may just end up wrapping all of the drums, so if you have a lacquered drum that is beat up, that is fine, too. I do not want to cannibalize a "nice" drum.

I am willing to throw in a little cash or a cymbal, etc. to make it a fair trade and worth your time if the value of yours exceeds mine, of course.

Thanks!

Posted on 11 years ago

bumpity bump bump bump

Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here