Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

WTB vintage Gretsch roundbadge 3 piece set

prefer 22" bass,16" floor,and 13" mounted,nearmint original condition.email [email]ejacobs2@tampabay.rr.com[/email]

Thanks,

Ed

Posted on 15 years ago

From edward

prefer 22" bass,16" floor,and 13" mounted,nearmint original condition.email [email]ejacobs2@tampabay.rr.com[/email] Thanks, Ed

I have a 1960 blue sparkle set available. 20, 13, 16. The original owner told me he played them only a few times then stored them in the original boxes till I acquired them 2 or 3 years ago. I have never played them. they are in execellent condition. The best of my collection. However, they are not perfect. I would rate them 9/10.

Dan C

Posted on 15 years ago

There is a natural finish round badge kit for sale at Columbus Pro Percussion in Columbus, Ohio.

It was marked hold for awhile now it seems to be back on the selling block. If your interested I can snap a couple shots and post them.

Not at all perfect, looks to be a players kit and would probably be a really great vintage gigging kit (but I've never even gigged a frog so what would I know?).

http://www.columbuspercussion.com/

Not a Guru... just interested..
Posted on 15 years ago

I have two 60s three piece sets that are available. The sizes are 20, 13, 16 and 20, 12, 14. Both sets are in red sparkle and in excellent, but not mint, condition.

If you are interested please let me know.

-Scolner

Posted on 15 years ago

Hello I have a 1960s Round Badge kit 12,14,20 with a snare and an optional 10" Gretsch tom. Also I have a vintage 18" tom shell to cut sown to an 18" bass drum if you like. I also have a nice Slingerland 12,14,20 in Black Marine PEarl with matching snare and 12,14,18 BD Slingerland sets in new Aqua Satin Flame (stunning) and white pearl

PLUS tons of other vintage cymbals, drum kits (sets), snares, loose drums, stands, pedals. parts and books thanks

It would be much faster if you email me directly at: [email]drums@bellsouth.net[/email] thanks

Edit/Delete Message

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here