Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

WTB: Used drum head - Modern Drum Shop

Drum buddies,

I am looking for a used (Any condition) or possibly NOS drum head with Modern drum shop logo on it, I have a kit from that shop and I would like to add heads with the logo of the shop to it. I would like heads in 10”,12”,14”,16”,18” sizes. If you are holding one I would take it, please let me know. I have attached a picture of the head that shows the logo, so if you have one it is easy to identify even if you don’t know about the shop and the background.

Posted on 5 years ago

Bump!

Someone out there has this! Please let me know!

Posted on 5 years ago

Be patient! I've seen members wait years to find rare items! Yes, there might be some heads out there, but that person needs to see your post. You might consider joining other forums as well, if you already haven't. Good luck in your search!

-Mark

Posted on 5 years ago

From idrum4fun

Be patient! I've seen members wait years to find rare items! Yes, there might be some heads out there, but that person needs to see your post. You might consider joining other forums as well, if you already haven't. Good luck in your search!-Mark

I agree, it took me years to find the matching Premier snare drum for my kit.

I have already seen some of these heads on 2 drum sets that are for sale currently but the owner was not willing to sell that one drum head to me separately. He only had the single 12” head but he said no.

I posted it in drumforum as well.

Posted on 5 years ago

From Jazzhead

I agree, it took me years to find the matching Premier snare drum for my kit. I have already seen some of these heads on 2 drum sets that are for sale currently but the owner was not willing to sell that one drum head to me separately. He only had the single 12” head but he said no. I posted it in drumforum as well.

I hope you find your elusive heads! Don't give up!

-Mark

Posted on 5 years ago

Probably not too many left; you can ask TKillian over at DFO he had a MDS set for a long time

.................................................. ......Joe
Posted on 5 years ago

Probably not too many left; you can ask TKillian over at DFO he had a MDS set for a long time

Yes for sure not many left, I see them on drums for sale from time to time, especially in New york ads but I need to convince the seller to unmount that head and sell it to me. Seen 3 so far ever since I started my search but no response from the seller.

I have talked to Tom before, he sold his kit but not sure he had the heads with MDS stamp.

Posted on 5 years ago

Ask him . He's in a "sellin mood ; )

.................................................. ......Joe
Posted on 5 years ago

Ask him . He's in a "sellin mood ; )

Haha just talked to him, he doesn’t have any.

Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here