Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.86430%

WTB: Slingerland 16x16

Wanted: 60's Slingerland, black and gold Niles badge or no badge type 16x16 or 14x14 floor tom. Prefer blue agate or a recover condition drum. Prefer complete drum with all parts but will consider all. I have the 14x20 BD, 8x12 and 9x13 toms in Blue Agate just need a floor tom. Thanks

Posted on 13 years ago

Bump.....nobody has anything like this?

Posted on 13 years ago

I have a 14 floor (stamped 65) that I was considering wraping in blue agate to match one of my kits. I've since changed my mind. It appears to have been a natural wood finish (most likely mahogany stain) that someone sanded and finished. It is maple and poplar. If you are interested, I could be talked into parting with it. Pics are available on this site in another thread.

Posted on 13 years ago

Still looking for this or a 14x14. mcjnic decided to keep his. I have a Remo kit to trade or cash.

Posted on 13 years ago

Hi I have A Slingerland 16" crushed glass sparkling blue pearl tom in excellent condition. I Would say it was made between 1966-1970 because It has the gold and black badge with a serial number made in Niles. The shell is 3-ply maple-poplar-mahogany with maple reinforcing rings. The interior is stained beige which slingerland only did between 1966-1970. Message me if you are interested.

Nick

Posted on 13 years ago

Thanks everybody who responded. I bought TWO 16x16 FT on Ebay last week. They are black/silver badges but that's OK, they are Blue Agate in good shape. Now I HAVE a 16x16 to sell. I hate it when two auctions end a minute apart. Then I have to bid on both to get one or so I thought. I won both! I'm going to take one to the Drum Forum.org get together in Indianapolis next month to see if I can trade it or sell it.

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here