Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.46138%

WTB: Pearl Tiger Eye drums

Looking to buy Pearl Tiger Eye drums. Orphans or full kits. Let me know what you've got with photos and descriptions. Thanks in advance.

Posted on 5 years ago

Will also buy Stewart, Whitehall or other MIJ drums with Tiger Eye Wrap in good shape.

Posted on 5 years ago

I have a 8x12 tom,no hoops but lugs.

Send me a pm

Posted on 5 years ago

I had a set in the 80’s played every Rot gut bar in the city.. very nice

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 5 years ago

Bump. Still looking if anyone has any to sell. Thanks.

Posted on 5 years ago

Especially need 12" tom. Thanks

Posted on 5 years ago

Had a kit , played all rot gut bars in the 80’s it was late 60’s kit with 10 lug brass snare miss that kit it serverd me well even being shotgun with oil heads sold it dirt cheap...

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here