Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

WTB - old style clip on bass drum muffler

Looking for something like a classic Slingerland-style clip-on muffler like the one on the bass in the attached image, but not necessarily a vintage collectable. I thought someone (Gibraltar?) made a relatively inexpensive new version, but of course now that I'm actually looking for one, I can't find it. Rusty/raggedy/ugly is OK - 'cheap' is more important than 'nice'.

Scott

1 attachments
Posted on 15 years ago

From checker758

Looking for something like a classic Slingerland-style clip-on muffler like the one on the bass in the attached image, but not necessarily a vintage collectable. I thought someone (Gibraltar?) made a relatively inexpensive new version, but of course now that I'm actually looking for one, I can't find it. Rusty/raggedy/ugly is OK - 'cheap' is more important than 'nice'.Scott

Hi,Scott..I have them from the 50s-60s ludwig[maybe s/l] in good condition...You know what to do..P.M. i will sell cheap to you...thanks mikey P.S. i'am happy that you are happy with the snare part....you just got from me...

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here