Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

WTB: Old Stamp Ks

Looking for a lightweight 22" and/or 20" K. Zildjian Istanbul Old Stamp Type IIb (and/or IIIb or IIIa).

Posted on 4 years ago

Still on the hunt! Let me know if you have anything~

Posted on 3 years ago

Hello

I have a 22 1954 to 1957 111something i was told by the guys/experts on the forum. i am looking for a round badge Gretsch 18" bass drum if you know of one.

Thanks and ake care.

Posted on 3 years ago

Cool, I bet that it sounds great!

Posted on 3 years ago

Still on the hunt! Let me know if you have anything~ :)

Posted on 3 years ago

Still searching! Would love to hear if anyone has anything~

Posted on 3 years ago

U.S. military veteran here (USMC). I don't ever play that card, maybe once or twice, but I have been searching for these old Ks for quite some time. Please PM me if you have something that may interest me!

Thank you!

Posted on 3 years ago

What would your offer be for a barely used 14" pair of old K's (Istambul). Signature is still visible inside of the Bell. These were new/old stock from my old drum instructors shop. I literally pulled them out from the basement about 35 years ago. I'd suspect they are 1960's.

Posted on 3 years ago

Hi Gothamsgroove!

Thank you very much for your message. There's a broad spectrum of pricing depending on the era and, well, whether we're dealing with a 22" or a pair of HHs. Go ahead and private message me a picture of the embossing/stamp and I'll help lead to you to a fair price range.

I'm not looking for a pair of HHs (have a nice pair at the moment), but thank you! My mission is to find a 22" Type IIb. (A IIIb and/or a IIIa would be cool, too, and so would a 20".)

Best to you!

"Still on the Hunt" Coffee Break2

Posted on 3 years ago

there's a Friends of Old K group on FB..frankly I haven't seen many or any old stamp era 20 and 22s for over a year (or more)

check in the FB old K Istanbul (think it's called) group

~

Chicago Drum Show used to be fertile ground

http://vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=66972

Where's the inventor of the nomenclature - Drumaholic..

.................................................. ......Joe
Posted on 3 years ago
Action Another action Something else here