Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.66388%

WTB: Ludwig Black Oyster Pearl 14" Floor Tom

Looking and looking and LOOKING for a 14" Black Oyster Pearl Floor Tom. Perfer 1960's white inside, but will consider the maple clear inside. Must be originial 60's BOP wrap, no rewraps. Brad Bartlett [email]bbartlett@optigraphics.com[/email], 214 536-5963. Please help out a frustrated Ringo wanna be. :)

Posted on 13 years ago

Still looking......thanks to Steve and others who have offered full sets........ have considered divorcing my wife but since the sets run $1,600 to $2,500 divorce still will be the more expensive option. LOL.

Posted on 13 years ago

I've got a '65 Oyster Black 14x14. Not perfect, but pretty nice. I've been saving it since they're so hard to find, but would sell for the right price.

Thanks,

Bill

http://www.classicvintagedrums.com
Posted on 13 years ago

Bill, I sent you a private messsage....but YES...I am very interested.....call or e-mail....1 800 662-2813 for work or cell is 214 536-5963 [email]bbartlett@optigraphics.com[/email] Brad Bartlett.

Posted on 13 years ago

Just a quick note to extole the greatness of Bill at Classic Vintage Drums........ he found a drum that needed rescueing and we made a deal. But the most impress thing is what a great guy he is.............first class all the way.

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here