Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

WTB gretsch bop kit

Hey All,

I have been looking for a while and I am trying to find a used gretsch bop kit. I am fine with a "Players" grade kit but it has to be a USA kit with 18x14, 14x14 and 12x8. A snare would be nice but I can live with out it. I know I can't afford a true vintage kit but I would like to find something used that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. That said, I would like to find something that is fairly original in terms of hardware.

I already own a USA custom I bought a few years ago but I have it completely outfitted with Kentville Kangaroo heads which makes them sing, and an absolute joy to play, but I have been gigging enough, especially with my big band, that I don't have time to fight Missouri humidity at every single gig. I have been watching the usual places (Craigslist, eBay and Reverb) but I haven't seen anything that is right. If you have anything shoot me a message with pics and hopefully I can find the right kit. Thank you!

Posted on 7 years ago

I have a 1980 gretsch USA walnut bop kit. $2000 plus ship. Shoot me an email at [email]christhehawthorne@gmail.com[/email] if you're interested.

Posted on 7 years ago
Action Another action Something else here