Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

WTB: Ghost pedal parts

I have an older Ghost bass pedal that is missing the piece underneath the pedal board (The part connecting the heel of the pedal to the bottom of the front "towers"...sorry, I don't know the technical terms...) Anybody have one floating around? I know I could MacGyver it somehow, but I'd rather it was more original.

Thanks!

Troy

3 attachments
Posted on 14 years ago

Wow, thats an EARLY second generation Ghost....definitely worth finding the missing piece. After that a fresh coat of satin black would be in order, don't you think? :D

The only place I can think of to find parts is ebay, and sometimes you have to take the plunge and cannibalize another pedal thats in worse shape, which with the ghost, isn't such a hard find. These pedals were abused by most of their owners over the years, unfortunately. However, when you find a nice one, oh man! Got to be the smoothest pedal ever, right next to the speed king.

Good luck with your search.

Posted on 14 years ago

So will any generation of Ghost pedal work or do I need to find this exact one?

I tried to check out different pictures to see but couldn't find concrete info.

Thanks much.

Troy

Posted on 14 years ago

From sun180

So will any generation of Ghost pedal work or do I need to find this exact one?I tried to check out different pictures to see but couldn't find concrete info.Thanks much.Troy

I'm pretty sure all but the earliest 1st generation version will work for you.

Posted on 14 years ago

P.M. me i have it Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago

I wanna start a game called:

"Is there anything Mikey doesn't have?"

Its freaking amazing I tell ya!

-Ad

Posted on 14 years ago

From Adam_Cargin

I wanna start a game called:"Is there anything Mikey doesn't have?"Its freaking amazing I tell ya!-Ad

I was thinking that myself.....Cooked Egg

Posted on 14 years ago

From Adam_Cargin

I wanna start a game called:"Is there anything Mikey doesn't have?"Its freaking amazing I tell ya!-Ad

Has anyone stumped him yet?!?

PM sent, Mikey...

Troy

Posted on 14 years ago

From Adam_Cargin

Hey Adam,One thing i don't have anymore a WIFE Cool Dude but i guess you can say drum parts and drums are now..Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago

Hey Mikey.

I pm'd you but my box was full, so don't know if you tried to respond. I cleared my box and sent a pm to tell you and your box was full. TAG! Your it!

Troy

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here