Hey. I hope it's kosher to make my first post a simultaneous introduction and wanted ad. I know sometimes people frown on that sort of thing but I didn't see anything against it in the rules anywhere, so here goes.

I have a 60s Slingerland 20 12 14 kit in Blue Agate Pearl. I found a 70s chrome-o-wood 16x16 in the trash (3 ply maple with re-rings) and I found I really loved having the 2 floor tom setup.

I was gonna re-wrap it but then I saw how difficult and dangerous getting the wrap off chrome-o-wood is, and I also learned that the new agate/onyx isn't the same as the old and is kinda pricey to boot.

So I'm looking for a floor tom in the correct finish. I expect to just purchase one and sell the COW one outright, but should you happen to need a COW floor tom I will trade it plus cash toward the one I want.

a 60s gold badge one would be great because that's what my kit is, but I'd also be down for a 70s silver badge one as long as it had the 3-ply maple with re-rings shell. Not too picky on the specific vintage.

There's been lots of dubious activity and shill bidding on eBay lately so I'd prefer to deal direct. I got kind of soured on eBay after increasing numbers of negative experiences lately.

So, should anyone happen to have anything, shoot me a PM or reply to the thread and maybe we can make a deal.

Oh yeah, in case anyone is interested, here is my kit:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/jazz347/IM000307_2.jpg[/IMG]