Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.65971%

Wrong spot for the post?

If this isn't the correct spot, feel free to move it David...

We're going to be up to our eyeballs in family for the next few days. I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving!

Party

fishwaltz
Posted on 14 years ago

Yeah!!!Excited Happy Turkey Day fishdude!

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 14 years ago

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Happy Turkey Day to All[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

1 attachments
Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

We will be eating coldcuts this year and deli food because "we" can't find a stove and a dishwasher that match. Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful because soon, I will not have to wash dishes anymore.

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 14 years ago

From O-Lugs

We will be eating coldcuts this year and deli food because "we" can't find a stove and a dishwasher that match. Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful because soon, I will not have to wash dishes anymore.

we? Wrap 'em!

fishwaltz
Posted on 14 years ago

Hey All, thats goes for me also Happy Turkey Day to all of you guys...This forum """ROCKS"""The Band Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago

From O-Lugs

Yeah it's tough! Especially trying to find matching finish in addition to sequential serial numbers! haha :) Have a great Turkey Day all!!

-Chris

1964 Slingerland Sound King 13/15/22 Ebony Satin Stain (refin.)
1965 Ludwig Downbeat 13/16/20 Turquoise Sparkle (rewrap)
1967 Ludwig Club Date 13/20 w/16" downbeat FT in Blue Oyster Pearl
1979/80 Ludwig Classic 13/14/24 Wine Red
1980 Yamaha Rec. Cust. 12/13/16/22 Cherry Red

...plus an ever-growing snare farm... Luddy/Ayotte/Slinger/Pearl/etc.
Posted on 14 years ago

The United States first official act of Congress after the Constitution and the Bill of Rights...

"Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor... Now, therefore, I do appoint Thursday, the 26th day of November 1789 ... that we may all unite to render unto Him our sincere and humble thanks for His kind care and protection."

George Washington

Happy Thanksgiving to my Vintage Drum Forum friends. May God Bless you and protect you and yours.

Michael

Posted on 14 years ago

From fishwaltz

If this isn't the correct spot, feel free to move it David...We're going to be up to our eyeballs in family for the next few days. I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving!Party

Any spot for this post is a good one!

I've been a member of this forum for a while and have never introduced

myself or made any world breaking posts.

So I'm Steve and I live in Adelaide Australia, and have learnt so much

from all you guys on this site that all I can say is thanks guys. Have a great

Thanks giving day in the USA.Love and peace to Y'all"

Cheers Stevo

"It's Charlie Watts' band
Without him we wouldn't have a group"

Keith Richards
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here