Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

Workin' it.....

This little 14 inch Slingy FT has got me working it.

I fixed a little ring separation on the batter side yesterday.

The reso side was much worse... four locations needed some attention.

I've read a lot about this repair here on the Forum previously, and then my buddy Vintagemore2000 walked me through one "live" a couple of months ago over here at the house. So far, all my repairs have held....

Keeping my fingers crossed on this one.... later tonight or tomorrow, we will see.

As usual, Space Monkey is supervising.....

1 attachments
Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

That's a lot of work. Should be nice when complete.

Ya know, that looks vaguely familiar. All those 'things' inside that opening. Just can't quite place where I've seen it ...

Posted on 14 years ago

From kevins

This little 14 inch Slingy FT has got me working it.I fixed a little ring separation on the batter side yesterday.The batter side was much worse... four locations needed some attention.I've read a lot about this repair here on the Forum previously, and then my buddy Vintagemore2000 walked me through one "live" a couple of months ago over here at the house. So far, all my repairs have held....Keeping my fingers crossed on this one.... later tonight or tomorrow, we will see.As usual, Space Monkey is supervising.....

Yes SirCool1Clapping Happy2D' Drummer!!!!!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

From mcjnic

That's a lot of work. Should be nice when complete.Ya know, that looks vaguely familiar. All those 'things' inside that opening. Just can't quite place where I've seen it ...

Ouch !!!.....

Is that from the spring line of Marilyn Manson Facial Accessories?

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

I'm jealous of Space Monkey.

He gets to supervise some pretty cool projects!

I take this FT is from the modern jazz kit you talked about in another post.

Please keep us posted on overall progress,cant wait to see the finished

product. Keep up the good work kevins.

Stevo

"It's Charlie Watts' band
Without him we wouldn't have a group"

Keith Richards
Posted on 14 years ago

From Stevo

I'm jealous of Space Monkey.He gets to supervise some pretty cool projects!I take this FT is from the modern jazz kit you talked about in another post.Please keep us posted on overall progress,cant wait to see the finishedproduct. Keep up the good work kevins.Stevo

Hey Stevo !!

How are things down your way?

Yep, it's from that kit. It's a matched set, but the bass is a 22 instead of a 20, but I don't know what else to call it....so......

Yes, Space Monkey has a great job, doesn't have much to say though.

Thanks, and good to hear from you !

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

From kevins

Hey Stevo !!How are things down your way?Yep, it's from that kit. It's a matched set, but the bass is a 22 instead of a 20, but I don't know what else to call it....so......Yes, Space Monkey has a great job, doesn't have much to say though.Thanks, and good to hear from you !

Things are not too bad in the "land of the long weekend" thanks kevins.

Hope things are the same up your way.

So, you call the kit a Modern Kick A**** Jazz kit..,if the bass drum sounds

anything like my 22" Slingy LOL. That's a great combination of sizes for a drum kit IMO.

Stevo.

"It's Charlie Watts' band
Without him we wouldn't have a group"

Keith Richards
Posted on 14 years ago

Got the '63 14 inch floor tom on it's feet today.

I was trying to get a close up of the wrap, cause this indoor light just doesn't do it justice, and wound up with a pic of some blue solar system.

I'll try outdoors tomorrow.

2 attachments
Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

....you and I have matching kits....a WMP and a Blue Spark....both mine are copies of yours...how creepyelectricitis that...oh, your bass is a 22, not a 20 on the B/S.Cooked Egg

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 14 years ago

Creepy man........

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here