Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Worcester Public Library - Anyone near it?

Someone emailed me with a link to the library clipping section...

Under W there is info on Walberg & Auge

I wonder if any of you belong to this library and can see if it is worthy of more research and information gathering and if it is the drum manufacturer?

Thanks

David

Posted on 16 years ago

Here's another link that mentions Walberg & Auge of Worcester Mass.

http://www.peterhadams.com/W%20titles.htm

It is the drum company. Also this book: The Great American Drum And The Companies That Made Them 1920-1969

http://stagepass.com/resource/americandrums.html

Posted on 16 years ago

Hello again David, I can't give you any solid proof about Wahlberg and Auge drums but I live about 40 miles from Worcester and have seen 3 or 4 of those drums for sale in the area. One was a complete set in sky blue pearl that was absolutley gorgeous. The others I have seen were snare drums that had been modified. All the sellers describe the drums as being first class quality and a rare find. That's all I got.

Posted on 16 years ago

From shepfu

Hello again David, I can't give you any solid proof about Wahlberg and Auge drums but I live about 40 miles from Worcester and have seen 3 or 4 of those drums for sale in the area. One was a complete set in sky blue pearl that was absolutley gorgeous. The others I have seen were snare drums that had been modified. All the sellers describe the drums as being first class quality and a rare find. That's all I got.

Oh my God Shepfu, I am searching for a W & A drum set, particularly the blue pearl one, though not only. I can find nothing for sale, anywhere in the country. Would you let me know if you see any of these for sale again- particularly 60-70's vintage W & A sets. This is the set I played as a child and I really want one now!!!

Posted on 14 years ago

Forgot to give you my email; [email]mduval105@yahoo.com[/email]

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here